Friday, April 04, 2008

Some great lines by Woody Allen



"I've often said: the only thing standing between me and greatness... is me."

"I didn't know he was dead... I thought he was British."

"Eternity is a very long time, especially towards the end."

"Life doesn't imitate art, it imitates bad television."

"I will not eat oysters. I want my food dead -- not sick, not wounded -- dead."

"You can live to be a hundred if you give up all the things that make you want to live to be a hundred."

"It's not that I'm afraid to die, I just don't want to be there when it happens."

"I don't want to achieve immortality through my work. I want to achieve it through not dying."

"The lion and the calf shall lie down together but the calf won't get much sleep."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home